Hey Bebes ❤
As the summer approaches, although already fully present here in Florida (yesss, I moved to Florida!) the idea of old black shoes is becoming more and more absurd. To be honest- I gave away all my old shoes (all of them black) in Vegas, and left only one pair… As a sign of my new-reformed-self.
Now with a clean slate I can freely browse and rebuild my shoe collection in style I see myself in years to come- minimalist light, here are some ideas of such fashion:
1. Steve Madden Mules ($109)
2. Miss Lola Elva ($35)
3. Zara Minimalist Mules ($100)
4. Mango Asymmetric Sandals ($80)
5. Mango Knots Sandals ($60)
6. 27 Edit Valda Sneakers ($140-$50)
7. Lulu’s Saxon Slides ($24)
8. Lulu’s Qwynn Bone Patent Mules ($34)
Now, it’s my firm belief that styles such as these are simply put- timeless, and (even as cheap and not-so-sustainable brands) with the right care can last a really long time. I hope you enjoyed Bebes!
See you soon ❤